BTSC Result 2021 for General Medical Officer post declared on btsc.bih.nic.in, direct link here
BTSC Result for the post of General Medical Officer has been declared for the year 2021. Candidates can check more details on btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in. BTSC Result 2021 has been announced on Aug 23.
- BTSC Result 2021 for GMO has been declared on btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in.
- The result has been announced on August 23 by Bihar Technical Service Commission.
Bihar Technical Service Commission, BTSC Result 2021 for the post of General Medical Officer, GMO has been declared. The result has been declared on August 23, 2021. Candidates can find more details on btsc.bih.nic.in or pariksha.nic.in. The result has been declared by Bihar Technical Service Commission.
The total number of vacancies for the post of General Officer is 2590 posts. BTSC has selected a total of 2,050 candidates from the merit list. Candidates should note that they have to verify their documents with the Commission soon. The date for the same will be notified by BTSC soon. BTSC released its notification for the post of General Medical Officer on May 3, 2021. The online application closed on May 24, 2021.
- Go to pariksha.nic.in.
- On the notice board of the website, candidates will see the notification about the Result for the post of General Medical Officer.
- A PDF will open once candidates click on the notification. The PDF consist of the Result for the post of General Medical Officer.
- Candidates can check their results with their name and registration number.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future reference.
BTSC conducted counseling for the post of General Medical Officer in the month of July. The last date of counseling was July 9, 2021. With regards to the selection process of BTSC General Medical Officer, the merit list is released by taking into consideration the work experience as well as the educational qualification of the candidates. 15% weightage is given to the Post Graduation performance of the candidates. Further, 60% weightage is given to the performance of candidates during their MBBS degrees. The rest 25% is based on the work experience of the candidates.
Bihar Technical Service Commission, BTSC helps in the recruitment of candidates for the state of Bihar. The commission helps in the recruitment of candidates for technical posts in Group B, Group C. The commission came into existence with the Bihar Technical Commission Act, 2014.