Thought of the Day in English for Kids, Easy Thought of the Day for Kids, Thought of the Day in English for Students, Thought for the Day for Students, Thought for the Day for School Assembly With Meaning in English, Short Good Thoughts in English for Students, Thought of the Day in English for Students With Explanation, 100 Small Thoughts
Best Thought of the day in English for Students
Kids don’t need philosophy to think positively. They just need simple, inspiring statements. Here are a few that can pep them up early in the day!
Let us look at some of the thoughts that we can start our day with. We are going to reel back in time to some timeless philosophers and inspirational figures and their memorable verses.
Thought of the Day in English for Kids
Easy Thought of the Day for Kids
Thought of the Day in English for Students
Thought for the Day for Students
Thought for the Day for School Assembly With Meaning in English
Short Good Thoughts in English for Students
Thought of the Day in English for Students With Explanation
100 Small Thoughts
The thought of the day can be motivational, insightful, funny or just a pearl of wisdom by a philosopher.
A motivational thought in the morning can make us feel more confident and armed to do anything that the day brings.
Can we choose the thoughts for the day for each day? It depends on if you are looking for inspiration, something to cheer you up or just something insightful!
Thought of the day in simple English
1. “When you know better, you do better.” – Maya Angelou
2. “You learn something every day if you pay attention.” – Ray LeBlond
3. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
5. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
6. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts.”
7. “The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.”
8. “When you talk, you are only repeating something you know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.”
9. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
10. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.”
11. “Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind, and the third is to be kind.”
12. “When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.”
13. “When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.”
14. A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
15. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
16. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
17. If we are to teach real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a real war against war, we shall have to begin with the children.
18. “You’re braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
19. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go!”
20. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’.”
21. “Life is really generous to those who pursue their personal legend.”
22. “When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.”
23.“The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me with joy are goodness, beauty, and truth.”
24.“Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.”
25.“Nothing is particularly hard if you break it down into small jobs.”
26. “Life is mostly froth and bubble. Two things stand like stone. Kindness in another’s trouble, courage in your own.”
Motivational thought of the day in English for school assembly
27. Do you need a thought for the day for the school assembly? Are you confused as to what quote to use? Here we have selected some really good and inspirational quotes for your perusal.
28. “Don’t keep your dreams in your eyes; they may fall as tears. Keep them in your heart so that every heartbeat may remind you to convert them into reality.”
29. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.”
30. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.”
31. If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself. It’s that simple.
32. Most people repeat their mistakes, smarter people learn from their mistakes, and the smartest people among us learn from the mistakes of others.
Short thought of the day in English
33. “Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something.”
34. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
35. “The most important thing in the world is family and love.”
36. “Sometimes, the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”
37. “May you live all the days of your life.”
38. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
39. “Be yourself, for everybody else is already taken.”
40. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.”
41. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely.”
42. “Control your thoughts. Decide about that which you will think and concentrate upon. You are in charge of your life to the degree you take charge of your thoughts.”
43. “No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change.”
44. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you’ll go!”
45. “Arise, awake, and stop not until the goal is achieved.”
46. “All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.”
47. “Who is helping you don’t forget them. Who is loving you, don’t hate them. Who is believing you, don’t cheat them.”
48. “Be a hero. Always say, I have no fear.”
49. “The reason for every misunderstanding is that we see the people as we are but not as they are.”
50. “Talk to yourself once in a day, otherwise, you may miss meeting an excellent person in this world.”
51. “If I love myself despite my infinite faults, how can I hate anyone at the glimpse of a few faults.”
52. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care of what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.”
53. “Learn everything that is good from others but bring it in, and in your own way absorb it; do not become others.”
54. “Let men have light, let them be pure and spiritually strong and educated, then alone will misery cease in the world, not before.”
55. “With the new day come new thoughts and new strengths.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
56. I think I can. I know I can.
57. “You’re off to great places. Today is your day.” – Dr. Seuss
58. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
59. Your attitude determines your direction.
60. You will never have this day again. So make it count!
61. We make our choices. Then our choices make us.
62. Where there is a will, there is a way.
63. Today is a great day to learn something new.
64. Every day may not be good. But there is something good in every day.
65. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not come yet. We have only today. Let us begin.
66. You only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough.
Thought For The Day Quotes About Success
Success is not about being competitive and scoring more. It is about achieving something that is meaningful to your child. Here are a few quotes about success for your kids.
67. “Action is the fundamental key to success.” – Pablo Picasso
68. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
69. “Preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
70. “The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
71. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
72. Be positive, patient and persistent. And you will be successful.
73. “The future depends on what we do in the present.” – Mahatma Gandhi
74. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” — Bonnie Blair
75. Never give up something that you really want. It is difficult to wait, but more difficult to regret.
76. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
77. Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.
78. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and out.” – Robert Collier
79. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
80. Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese proverb
81. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
82. “Act with kindness but do not expect gratitude.” – Confucius
83. “If we all do one random act of kindness daily, we might just set the world in the right direction.” -Martin Kornfeld
84. If you have to choose between being kind and being right, choose to be kind, and you will always be right.
85. Good manners and kindness are always in fashion!
86. “We can’t help everyone. But everyone can help someone.” – Ronald Reagan
87. “Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give them one of yours.” – Zig Ziglar
88. In a world in which you can be anything, be kind.
89. Inhale courage, exhale fear.
90. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
91. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
92. Never let your fear decide what your future will be.
93. “Courage is like a muscle; it is strengthened by use.” – Ruth Gordon
94. Make your vision so clear that your fears become irrelevant.
95. A true test of character isn’t how you are on your best days but how you act on your worst days.
96. “Show respect even to people who don’t deserve it; not as a reflection of their character, but as a reflection of yours.” – Dave Willis
97. “Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.” – JCWells
98. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” – Dr. Seuss
99. The real test of character is how you treat the people you do not have to be nice to.
100. You can tell a lot about a person’s character by what they laugh at.
101. What one can be one must be.
102. “Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem
103. “Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun.” -Mary Lou Cook
104. Worry is a misuse of your imagination.
105. “Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
106. “Imagination is the highest kite that can fly.” – Lauren Bacall
107. “Imagination means nothing without doing.” -Charlie Chaplin
108. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
109. The earth without ‘art’ is just ‘eh.’
110. “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.” – Buddha
111. “Creativity is intelligence having fun.” -Albert Einstein
112. Paint is only wasted when it is in the tube.
113. “Creativity is contagious. Pass it on!” – Albert Einstein
114. “You can find magic wherever you look. Sit back and relax, all you need is a book.” – Dr. Seuss
115. “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” – Joseph Addison
116. A book is like a garden carried in your pocket. – Chinese proverb
117. “A book is a magical thing that lets you travel to faraway places without even leaving your chair.” – Katrina Mayer
118.Everyone is a reader. Some just haven’t found their favorite book yet.
119. “A book is a gift that you can open again and again.” – Garrison Keillor
120. Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be.
121. Reading gives us a place to go when we have to stay where we are.
122. “When you read a great book, you don’t escape from life; you plunge deeper into it.”- Julian Barnes
123. “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.” – Walt Disney
124. “No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it.” Andrew Carnegie
125. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” John Quincy Adams
126. “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.” John C. Maxwell
127. “I never thought in terms of being a leader. I thought very simply in terms of helping people.” John Hume
128. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
129. “The best leadership tool that you can have is your own personal example to guide your followers.”
130. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.” Margarett Fuller
131. “It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone.” Hans F. Hansen
132. “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” John F Kennedy
133. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” Christian D. Larson
134. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.” J. P. Morgan
135. “A good leader takes a little more than his share of the blame, a little less than his share of the credit.” Arnold Glasow
137. “Leadership is the capacity to transform vision into reality.” Warren G. Bennis
138. “Great leaders harness personal courage, capture the hearts and minds of others and empower new leaders to make the world a better place.” Maxine Driscoll